Sunday, March 25, 2007

So I guess I should update my blog!!!!

Let's see, what has happened in the past 3 almost 4 years of my life.......

  • I met Lee
  • I got engaged to Lee
  • We got married May 27th, 2006
  • I'm expecting a little bundle of joy August 10th, 2007
  • and finally we may be moving to our very own house in June, 2007

I guess you could say alot has been going on.... Who would've thought?

So before the baby arrives, I figured I had to update my blog to compete with Andrea for cute photos, but Gienna still wins on funniest and most interesting blog.....

K

PS I'll have to figure out how to upload photos too......

1 comment:

Gienna said...

Just a few little life changes!

Consider this a standing offer -- invite me over, give me some food and maybe a glass of wine, and I'll be happy to give you free picture uploading lessons!